You have a baby...on your back...on the back of a moto taxi

I know I have mentioned the crazy moto taxis, but let me just reiterate. There is no comparison to anything like a moto taxi in America that I have seen. As you are driving along, these crazy komacazie drivers come out of no where on a dirt bike. People actually pay to ride on these things. So today, I had a Reese Witherspoon moment from Sweet Home Alabama, but instead of a baby in a bar...it was: You have a baby...on your back...on the back of a moto.

So what did I do? Tell Keli to hold on so I could get a picture. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I've seen the baby on the back and toddler in the front many times now since we've been here! SO FRIGHTENING!!! Can't even imagine! And the other day we saw the remains of an accident. The cops were "chalking" the scene and there WAS blood on the pavement! UM, YIKES! And tomorrow is my FIRST day to drive here... and alone to boot since RUsty is going to Uganda for 4 days!!! Prayers please!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Coasting and God's Vomit

My confessional: I hurt most of the time

Small Bits of my life: My God is so big