Help me make it a great 2012!

So, it's that time of year, every organization you've ever given to is asking for money. It's the end of the year and everyone knows we all want those tax deductions!! Or you may be thinking, I just gave you money, why do you already need more?

Well, things happen. Because of financial difficulties, one monthly supporter of $50 had to discontinue their support. I understand, life happens. But that $50 impacts me in a big way here.

My car is...well, almost 20 years old. So far, about once a month it goes into the mechanic's shop for something. Right now, it is in for the suspension. The roads are very hard on the cars here and even though I love my "hot rod" (as one of my teammates' kids call it); I have realized I need to get a vehicle that sits up a little higher (and maybe has air conditioning for the hot days). There are many roads I am not able to drive on. Just like on Friday when we were going to the orphanage. Usually, I ride with some friends, but we had a special party and needed to take everyone's cars. I had to park at the top of the hill and my mirror was stolen because I couldn't manage the road leading into the orphanage. I have been saving a little money here and there and hope to be able to upgrade to a late 90s or early 2000s Rav4 sometime next year, but I need your help.

Just like many things here, cars are very expensive and it seems like I am always fixing something, such as a water pump for the house so I don't have to wait 2 hours for the bath to fill up, a water filter for drinking water, jugs of water because the water filter never worked right and leaks on the floor. It seems like there is always something unexpected. After living here a few months, I have realized that it is going to take a little bit more.

I am looking for $200 in monthly commitments going into 2012. This additional support will help cover the $50 loss, plus help me be able to put a little back for the purchase of a newer, used vehicle. You can also send a one-time donation that will go towards the additional $2,400 I am needing for 2012.

So here is how to give:
Click here to give online. Make sure you click Boiles to designate the funds to me. You can do a one-time donation or sign up to be an on-going donor. I have donors who are giving at various levels from $10/month all the way up to $200/month; the amount is up to you.

Or, you can send your donation or monthly commitment through the mail. Click on the form below, print it off, complete it and mail to: ROC Partners 2604 NW 113th Oklahoma City, OK 73120











Some days I still can't believe that I have this opportunity to live and work here. I am humbled. Thank you for your support and I look forward to a great 2012!

Blessings,
jamie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Coasting and God's Vomit

My confessional: I hurt most of the time

Small Bits of my life: My God is so big