Missionary goin' on a Mission Trip

Meet Tisee on the right.

Tisee was one of my sister's best friends in high school.

Tisee loves the Lord and loves serving the Lord in Rwanda.

Tisee lives in America, but started coming to Rwanda the same year I had my first trip. We've never worked together, but this year we get a chance! She has asked me to join her working with her partnering organization, e3 Partners, at the end of May. And I said, "Yes!".

So here's the deal...her friends and family have covered the cost of her trip and my fees, but we still need to make sure that people have Bibles and that the local church leaders can attend an evangelism conference.

Using the I Am Second curriculum, these teams are sent into areas where local churches are planting new churches, the gospel is shared, hearts are convicted and souls are saved.

I know it sounds funny..a missionary...going on a mission trip, because, well, you might think I live on a mission trip. But honestly, this is completely different. And it gives me a chance to see this curriculum in action to possible bring it back to the Duhus.

So what do you think? Want to help? Want to make sure we have Bibles for the folks we will be talking to?

Donate here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Coasting and God's Vomit

My confessional: I hurt most of the time

Small Bits of my life: My God is so big