I cried a little today

This morning at our Christmas service at Christ's Church in Rwanda, I cried a little.

I listened to Moses, our youth minister, read the story of baby Jesus and how King Herod wanted to kill him and I cried a little.

I looked around the room and watched as one of our team members had quite a few family members fly in from America and I cried a little.

I sat on a row with my roommate and our 3 grown up girls who live with us and I cried a little.

I watched as those 3 girls praised the Savior of the world with everything they had within them and I cried a little.

As a member of the choir, I sang a song about feeling Jesus in my bones and not being able to hold it in and I smiled the widest smile of the day!


My life is so very different that 1 year ago, 2 years ago and goodness knows 3 years ago and we aren't even going to 4 years ago! But isn't that how it should be? Each year we can smile and know that we are different people because of a Savior who came to the world to save us all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Coasting and God's Vomit

My confessional: I hurt most of the time

Small Bits of my life: My God is so big